Monday 6 August 2012

Day 7

I know, I'm posting this a day late. I always feel completely overwhelmed on Sunday nights. The second law of thermodynamics (everything tends towards disorder) seems to rule here over the weekends! Sunday nights and Mondays are always a struggle to put everything back where it's supposed to be and make sure everything is clean. We also move in two weeks (starting on the 20th of August).

Jethro still wasn't feeling his best yesterday morning, despite sleeping for 13 hours. I made a simple breakfast of eggs, mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, and shallots for us yesterday morning. I made whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and whole wheat herb bread yesterday and we ended up eating the entire batch of cookies (12) and most of the bread! At dinner time I made chicken marsala (although I used Pinot Grigio instead of Marsala wine) over spaghetti with cheesy mashed potatoes and honeyed carrots. I will say one thing, I still hate carrots on their own...

I'll type up the recipes for the above mentioned foods shortly and update this post, but for now, there is a sink full of dirty dishes and a load of wet laundry calling my name!

Emily

Whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
(US Measurements) Original recipe for Whole Wheat Garlic Herb Bread

(US Measurements) Original recipe for Healthy Chicken Marsala 

No comments:

Post a Comment