Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 11

I wasn't feeling well this morning, but since about noon I've been driving myself crazy cleaning! I've gotten the dishes washed, the kitchen wiped down and I've washed the outside of our windows! It's in the tenancy agreement that we had to before we moved out, so I went ahead and got it over with. Just told Jethro that I feel like a mix between spiderwoman and superwoman!

We were supposed to have homemade "tuna helper" tonight, but we have cauliflower that is beginning to turn brown that we need to use. I'm going to attempt my take on a fish pie tonight. Instead of using just potatoes for the topping, I'll be steaming and using cauliflower mixed with the potatoes. Uses the cauliflower and makes the pie healthier. I'll post the recipe later on tonight when I'll be able to update everyone as to if it is good or not.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment