Saturday 4 August 2012

Day 6

Jethro and I went walking today and we ended up at Morrisons (about a mile away). I bought some red pepper flakes so that I can make homemade sausage next month. I wanted to get it before I forgot about it! Anyway, we stayed in town for a few hours before Jethro started feeling bad. His allergies had been acting up all day, but about 3 pm they really started kicking him. We ended up getting a taxi home since it was pouring rain. I made chicken noodle soup for him, which is a very simple recipe with no preservatives nor salt.

Chicken Noodle Soup

This is what I normally ask for or make when I'm feeling sick, and it has relaxed Jethro enough that he has fallen asleep, at before 8:30! He needs his rest to heal though, so it's good for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment